Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:14:07 GMT

>The revised sketches for the MG Gouf appear in the October issue of HJ,
>pretty interesting... the missile fingers hand looks a bit different,
>but the biggest changes were made in the shoulder armor spikes. It now
>appear more like the kind you see on Johnny Ridden's 06R-2.

I wonder if they will have it articulated at the knuckles, or if they will keep
it as a stiff piece?

  They also
>showed prototypes of the PG Wing Zero Custom's arms and legs, the leg is
>capable of kneeling, other than that there's really nothing impressive
>so far.

I've seen the skeleton. It's interesting, but as you've said...it is lacking
in oomph.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.