Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:04:39 -0700

>The Gp01 was an MG scale-down,
>and the Gouf was an "improvement" on the 08thMS team version, though I suspect
>the MG will be similar to it.

The revised sketches for the MG Gouf appear in the October issue of HJ,
pretty interesting... the missile fingers hand looks a bit different,
but the biggest changes were made in the shoulder armor spikes. It now
appear more like the kind you see on Johnny Ridden's 06R-2. They also
showed prototypes of the PG Wing Zero Custom's arms and legs, the leg is
capable of kneeling, other than that there's really nothing impressive
so far.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0