Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:57:26 GMT

>Most of the HGUC kits aren't exactly what I'd call "lesser known" kits -
>GunCannon, GunTank, Gyan, Qubeley, Hyaku Shiki, Zugock, Gouf, GP01 and the

>Gelgoog Marine are all fairly well known designs.

I'm sorry. What I meant was that these kits haven't seen modern incarnations
until they were made into HGUC kits. One case, the Gelgoog Marine, has not
seen plastic injection at all. Some of the others, like the Guncannon and Guntank,
the Gyan and the Hyakushiki, The Z'gok, The Hizack and the Gogg were not upgraded
until the HGUC line. The Qubeley was more popular in the 1/220 scale, before
it became a 1/144 HGUC, and the Zaku III Mashmer was available only as a resin
kit (the normal Zaku III had a plastic kit). The Gp01 was an MG scale-down,
and the Gouf was an "improvement" on the 08thMS team version, though I suspect
the MG will be similar to it.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.