Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:38:03 -0700

>>The problem is that the quality difference may be apparent to us model
>>addicts, especially those who had seen both versions, but for newbies or
>>people who never saw another kit of a different quality, it will not be
>>easy to tell.
>>Eddie
>
>You have a good point there. It DOES remain a buyer-beware situation when it
>comes to the beginners. I guess we have to helpo them and disseminate the
>info.

No wonder there were posts comparing the white parts of MG kits a few weeks
ago, now I'm really concerned that some MG kits are made in China too...
looks like I'll have to buy my kits exclusively from Rainbow 10 from now on,
just after I found many local sellers that offer better deals. :(

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0