Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 04:46:18 GMT

>What does this all mean? While the re-releases in Japan were probably
>churned out from Japanese plants, for the global market, you never know
>if you are getting a quality kit or a slightly inferior version if you are

>buying any kit below MG class. And if the price sounds too good to be true,

>maybe you need to inspect the parts before you buy, something that's
>impossible with mail ordering or stores that put shrinkwrap over the box.
>Eddie

I think it can be seen easily from the plastic quality. if you hold the plastic
pieces at an angle to the light, the quality and pre-fracture marks appear.
 I can testify to this because i have to kits of the 08thMS rx-79g/zaku kit,
and I think I got a chinese produced one for one, and a real Japanese kit for
the other...and it looks obvious to me the differences in quality.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.