BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:31:42 EDT

  In Monday's Intruder episode, I could have sworn I saw the RX-78 Gundam in
the shadows, in the hanger bay of Tom's ship, when time Tom floated by. It
was hard to tell, but it looked like Katoki's version of the RX-78, as it was
more boxy then the original rendition of the RX-78 Gundam is. It was very
dark and shadowy, but I am sure it was a Gundam. It could be either the RX-78
or the Gundam from 08th MS Team. I paused it and its hard to tell, but I
believe I can see the standard Gundam body shape, very vaguely the V-Fin. Did
anyone else notice it this Monday?

Aaron