Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:43:52 -0400

I've been studying the American Revolution, and I thought of a
question...what exactly were the pre-Daikun injustices against the colonies,
which ultiametly resulted in spacenoid resentment against Earth? Taxation?
Forced immigration? Quartering? Lack of resources and support from Earth?
I'm just curious why Spacenoids are rather peeved at the Earthnoids, at
least in pre-Daikun/Pre-duchy times. Post-duchy, I think their resentment is
perfectly understandable, with the Titans and all...

Chris