Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:22:52 +1000

>> FENCING: Heero again, as well as Quatre and Dorothy. Amuro and Char
>> are
>> also contenders.
>Include Wufei and Treize + George from GGundam (Gundam the Rose)

Geez, how did I forget Treize? <GW FANGIRL> Treize-sama, please forgive
me! </GW FANGIRL> Wu Fei got his ass kicked in his swordfight against
Treize, so that rules him out.

>> GYMNASTICS: Allenby, easily.
>Is Katherine Bloom & Trowa in???

Argh! Another pair I forgot! But Allenby would probably still win.
Andrew Dynon

"Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually, there's just the
hard way."
- Buffy, _Welcome to the Hellmouth_

Doyle: I've been sent by The Powers That Be.
Angel: The powers that be what?
- Angel, "City Of..."