KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:40:03 -0700

Actually Max's interface of the big 3 is the easiest to learn; Soft, Maya
and Max. We won't talk about Alias or Lightwave because those always seem
to be second handers...and Lightwave's interface is equal to Max's it's
just that it has better procedural texture maps and a slightly better
renderer...SHIIT!!!