Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:34:36 -0700

Peter Savin wrote:

> Max has built in mesh smooth, the good ol' Mesh Smooth modifier (much
> improved in R3, btw). Uh-oh, GML is turning into a 3d modeling list,
> wahahah! :)

Ah, I see. I was playing around with a um... borrowed copy of max, (To see if
I liked it) and I couldn't make heads or tails of the interface. Of course
the fact that I've been using Truespace since Caligari 24 on the Amiga,
probably has alot to do with it. Plus I hate learning new software. And I'd
have to friggin love it for that price.

---Brett Jensen