Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 01:35:18 -0700

>Dom Tetreault wrote:
>
>> It depends on what you mean by overboard. Although, being a way-ex-MtG
>> player, I wouldn't mind seeing a Gundam CCG. Wizards did a decent job with
>> BattleTech, I thought. (Don't hit me!) At least I haven't seen GW candy
>> being hawked at my local convenience store. Yet.
>
>Not unless you count the GW Morinaga Choco balls, at your local asian food
>store. They came with mini models. (cool)

Oh yeah... but these came out so long ago, I doubt you can still find them!
My friend just brought some MS Select reissues back from Japan, man I wish
they'd import these. Still can't find anyone that's selling them online
or locally.

>Haven't been into anime long have you? Otherwise you woulda found out about
>certain Japanese "Tendencies". Ever heard the word Lolicon?

Now why would you know about something like that? LOL!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0