Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:27:56 -0400

I'm wondering, it's said that the PS2 will be able to run PS1 games. Does
this mean that when it comes to America, it potentially it will be able to
run import PS1s? Or will there be a lock-out that will only allow you to
play domestic playstation 1 games? This sort of relates to Gundam, as I am
interested in the PS1 games, especially the revered Giren's Greed, and it
would be good if I can play the games without modifiying my old Playstation.
BTW anybody know how I can get some of the import games? I know Giren's
Greed and Generation F are realitively easy to find at places like
express.com, but I'm also interested in older games like Char's
Counterattack, Zeta Gundam, and the battle masters series.