BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 23:55:46 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/00 10:53:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< It might be a bit more expensive, but I plan to get a Playstation 2, which
 will be doing double duty.... >>

  Forgot about that. Yep, that will work. BTW, Interact is releasing an
remote controll for the PS2 DVD Player functions. It has a litte infrared
receiver that plugs into the controller slot and a remote.

  I have a DVD drive on my computer. That's how I watch DVD's. Didn't get a
stand alone DVD player since I knew the PS2 had a built in DVD player. Does
the PS2 use a software or hardware DVD decoder?

Aaron