Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:41:57 -0700

You know, some of the later batch of Neo Zeon MS design incorporate the
ecstatic of Federation ms. angles and other touch and feel. Did Neo Zeon
subcontract these over to Anaheim Electronics? I mean, they fielded 2 kind
of mobile suit in Zeta, and probably made all of them at Axis. In ZZ, they
came up with over 20 kind of mobile suits...

[ Rodrick Su [ ]