Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:17:39 -0400

Um, you're both right.

SPOILER

In Tomino's MS Gundam novelizations, Amuro is killed in the G-3 while battling
another Zeon newtype. The novelizations were quite different from the series
and movies in many respects.

In the animated UC timeline, it is assumed that Amuro dies when his psychoframe
overloads in CCA.

Looks like you owe each other an MG Gouf.

Joaquin Torres