Alastair Warren (awarren@microtech.com.au)
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:25:11 +1000

    I think I've made a bit of a cock-up ;-)

    I was thinking of the Wendy (Swan? Day?) who did Myung in Macross+, the chick who blows
things up in Ninja Scroll and the panicking artist in that truly cringe-worthy scene out of
Armitage III Movie. I've got the wrong person, haven't I?

(Grins embarassedly, shuffles back to the shadows from whence he came)

Too many Wendys ;-) Sorry, folks

Have fun,
Al