Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:10:22 +1000

At 05:05 PM 9/17/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, given Wing's rising popularity, it's only a matter of time. There IS a
>nifty video done by some guys featuring Endless Waltz's footage set to
>Rhythm Emotion(Not to be confused with Two-Mix's own video for the song)
>that you should check out if you haven't already, however I would like to
>see a decent Gundam video set to an english song, or in Engel's case,
>German. "Danger Zone" might work with 0083, especially considering a lot of
>the songs in 0083 sound a lot like something out of Top Gun....

I've done a music video to "Danger Zone", using First, 0083, V and Wing
footage, as well as Robotech, Nadesico, Brain Powerd and Magic Knight
Rayearth.
Andrew Dynon

"Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually, there's just the
hard way."
- Buffy, _Welcome to the Hellmouth_

Doyle: I've been sent by The Powers That Be.
Angel: The powers that be what?
- Angel, "City Of..."