Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:29:29 -0400

Just thought I'd show these, since they're on the net...
here's the links to them....with technique and a little rating section
underneath them(They are currently involved in a contest to win a Sazabi,
feel free to vote :) ). Anyhow, the models themselves are freeware and are
available if you look in the right places. Technically, they are 'built' by
others but are freely distributed-and then posed and rendered by me,
including the color variations. It's basically like a model kit. It's OK
with the site that I use them to enter the contest...there will also be
later entrants. But seeing as there is in an interest in 3D art here, I
thought I'd show these...

http://www.gundamshop.com/gallery/designs/view.cgi?ID=22

http://www.gundamshop.com/gallery/designs/view.cgi?ID=47

http://www.gundamshop.com/gallery/designs/view.cgi?ID=48