BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:05:15 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/00 4:31:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jeff405494@aol.com writes:

<< Actually I found on a some webpage(I've forgotten which), but Epyon was
built
 only to be a dueling Gundam. It has no long range weapons. Treize was a
big
 dueler like Zex and built it to extend his skills, but the ZERO system
showed
 him that was not the correct path for his life.

  Yes, I know this. Stuff like this was vaguely talked about during Heero and
Treize's talk late in GW.

  I was stateing how I would equip it, if MS where real and if I was its
pliot.

Aaron