MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:49:37 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/00 12:10:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
keiichido@hotmail.com writes:

> Oh, and Pokemon does deserve to be hated, if it warps people's minds this
> badly: my GF was digging around a hentai site (don't ask, I dunno either)
> and found a pic of Ash's lady sidekick. >( I mean, she's what, 12? Oy vey.
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeh..... Oh yeah, why would she look at
a hentai site?
::Hops in a Nightingale, unloads all armanents into, launches the funnles at,
and stomps on Rich for no reason other than he will not tell anyone where
that Katoki Epyon is!!!!::