James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:18:45 -0800

>A few questions-
>(1)Did it have a variation on the V-fin and the blue/red/white/yellow color
>scheme?
>(2)Any pics of the new Char and Amuro?

The picture has you looking up at the gunboy from below, you can
barely make out the head. I think it has two eyes, but I don't think
it has a v-fin and it is painted only grey. Instead of hands, it has
very simple claw-like manipulators. There is no "super" robot left in
this version.

There was a drawing of a person who might be amuro but I couldn't be
sure. He was tall and gangly like all the other charas.

I would scan the pics, but the Newtype was the store's copy I was browsing.

BTW, the online english newtype has a section where you rate your
interest in the various articles. I hope everyone has voted For The
Barrel

-james