Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:56:19 -0400

A few questions-
(1)Did it have a variation on the V-fin and the blue/red/white/yellow color
scheme?
(2)Any pics of the new Char and Amuro?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of James Boren
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 3:22 AM
To: Gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] For the Barrel-shocker!

I got a look at the Oct. Newtype and they showed a picture of the
"For the Barrel" RX-79 Gundam... oh, excuse me. Did I say Gundam? I
meant to say--GUNBOY!!! That's right, when they said they were taking
Gundam back to it's roots they went wayyyy back. It's the Gunboy!

oh, and the design is very similar to the zaku they showed earlier,
only with more hard edges.

-James