Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:14:50 -0700

>I'm curious...will the game work with Bleem or a gameshark?

Dunno... is there a version of GameShark that allows you to play imports?
Mine is really old and I don't think it could enable import games.

>I purchased my
>PSX in late 1998, so the I/P is OK.
> I'm also wondering-does anybody know if the American version of PS2, since
>it can play PS1 games as well as Ps2 games, will be able to play Japanese
>PS1 games?

Doubt it... Sony loves territorial lockouts and if you can't play
Japanese PS1 games on the PS1, I doubt they'll be nice enough to allow it
on the US version of PS2.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0