Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:22:37 GMT

>i do believe katoki redid an epyon. i haven't seen it
>myself, but richie told me about it.
>*stomps richie when he's not looking*

<dodges and counterstomps>

>it looks far more evil than the standard epyon (far
>outdoing the bat ears of master gundam, if i recall
>correctly), and the mechanics of the legs are more
>snakelike, like the arms of the dragon gundam (g
>gundam). big honking beam sword is no longer
>attached by cable to the belt, too.
>i never did like the eypon though.
>-garr

Why not? the cable is hard to hit as it is, since you have to go through most
of the epiyon itself to hit it. besides, it's hard to hit such a thing, considering
battle conditions with the epiyon going against you.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.