BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 02:33:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/00 2:17:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

<< I got a look at the Oct. Newtype and they showed a picture of the
 "For the Barrel" RX-79 Gundam... oh, excuse me. Did I say Gundam? I
 meant to say--GUNBOY!!! That's right, when they said they were taking
 Gundam back to it's roots they went wayyyy back. It's the Gunboy!

 oh, and the design is very similar to the zaku they showed earlier,
 only with more hard edges. >>

  Could you please scan it? I do not know what the Gunboy looks like. If you
do not have access to a scanner, don't worry about, I'm sure this will show
up on the 'Net in a few days.

  Thanks,

Aaron