BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 02:27:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/00 1:46:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, trojan@atoka.net
writes:

<< who the hell said anything about it stopping beam sabers? i was talking
 about armoring it agaisnt stay bullets from machine cannons, soft armor
 can dissipate force, sometimes better than hard armor because it is
 flexable.. the Epyonn can defend itself adequatly against beam sabers
 the only thing hurting that cord again as i said is blind luck.. >>

  No one did and I don't appercite your language. Anyway, I was just adding
it as a random thought, so get a grip, I didn't mean to offend by bringing
beam sabers up. Besides, this is nothing to get upset about, it's just a
normal, friendly discussion here.

  Yes, Soft armor would help prevent stray bullets. Remember, towards the end
of GW, all the MS have BEAM weapons and I don't think soft, light armor would
stop a beam shot, but stray bullets Yes Remember, lasers weapons can be
reflected away if the armor is reflective.

  I thought we where talking about a Gundam vs. Gundam, not a Gundam vs. mass
prodcued MS battle/fight. Why does the cable need to be protected at all,
since it has a shield? I just remembered that the Epyon could just use it's
to protect the cable, right?

Aaron