Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 02:05:00 -0700

Echo|Fox wrote:

> Not that I've seen. I follow the web anime music video scene pretty closely
> and I've never seen anything Gundam related of note. In fact, I've only seen
> one done to Wing footage but it was REALLY poorly done ..

Anyone remember the old video back in the early 90s which was done to REMs "end
of the world as we know it"? That had quite a bit of Gundam 0083 footage in it.
as well as BGC, Macross DYRL, etc... They used to show it at midnight madness at
expo, between Seishun Shitemasu parody dubs.

---Brett Jensen