garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 06:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

> Blasphemer!! (J/K) Epyon is my absolute favorite..
> and it was precisely
> beause the beam sword was connected to the mecha.. i
> love energy blade
> weapons but was always a little put off by the
> limited duratoin of the
> rechargable beam sabers.. hooking it directly to the
> power core sounds
> liek a great idea to me
>
> -Les

actually i like the big beam sword (except for the
silly cable attachment). and the way it's shaped (no
innuendos now...). and the way the epyon looks so
evil with it. (put the epyon sword with the EW wing
zero, and you can make a neat angel of death mecha).
katoki's gundam fix of the epyon was way cool though.

i just dislike the really senseless mobile armor form
of the epyon. it was such a brain-fart of a
transformation. explain to me how it's supposed to be
faster in that mode. what are the advantages of the
mobile armor mode? flight capability isn't a good
reason for the transformation, as the mobile armor
mode is actually more cumbersome and impractical (as
opposed to the zeta, or zetaplus).

and that the epyon has no other armament aside from
the sword and whip (now that's kinky :P), really bugs
me. by all rights, the wing zero should have whupped
the epyon from one end of the galaxy to the other (not
just barely winning the fight, like heero did). with
vulcans, machine cannons and a helluva grandaddy
buster rifle...there's no excuse for the zero to not
win convincingly.

then again, i've never been one to promote honorable
duel when one can blast away from a safe distance.
>:)

yes, i like what chris mackenzie did. :) i woulda
done the same thing in her place. kampfer challenges
me to a duel, i'd blast away with the arm gatlings.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/