Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 00:16:15 -0500

garrick lee wrote:

> i do believe katoki redid an epyon. i haven't seen it
> myself, but richie told me about it.
>
> *stomps richie when he's not looking*
>
> it looks far more evil than the standard epyon (far
> outdoing the bat ears of master gundam, if i recall
> correctly), and the mechanics of the legs are more
> snakelike, like the arms of the dragon gundam (g
> gundam). big honking beam sword is no longer
> attached by cable to the belt, too.
>
> i never did like the eypon though.
>
> -garr

Blasphemer!! (J/K) Epyon is my absolute favorite.. and it was precisely
beause the beam sword was connected to the mecha.. i love energy blade
weapons but was always a little put off by the limited duratoin of the
rechargable beam sabers.. hooking it directly to the power core sounds
liek a great idea to me

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse