garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:02:59 -0700 (PDT)

i do believe katoki redid an epyon. i haven't seen it
myself, but richie told me about it.

*stomps richie when he's not looking*

it looks far more evil than the standard epyon (far
outdoing the bat ears of master gundam, if i recall
correctly), and the mechanics of the legs are more
snakelike, like the arms of the dragon gundam (g
gundam). big honking beam sword is no longer
attached by cable to the belt, too.

i never did like the eypon though.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/