Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 23:26:45 -0400

Did Katoki ever do his take on the Epyon? I know it doesn't show up in
Endless Waltz, but I figure that Katoki must have scribbled down a picture
somewhere of it. Anybody know if such a drawing exists anywhere?
 Personally, I think he probably made it look like the Wing Zero custom, but
with more 'evil' chearacteristics, and also probably gave it more massive
Wings. As for the heat shield, it'd probably look a lot like Tallgeese IIIs,
I would suppose...