Utsurigi Of The Divinity (utsurigi_of_the_neo_ronins@hotmail.com)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 20:11:35 PDT

*sigh* i didn't plan on replying to this but... i never said a gundam
outfitted with thermal veins could go through the sun, evidently i "implied"
it during one of aaron and I's conversation, it was another GW fan, that
happens to be a friend of aaron and me, that tried to use the thermal veins
to go through the sun, NOT ME!!! goddamnit, NO one above six thinks that the
sun goes out during the night!!! just so no one thinks i'm PO'ed at the list
i'm just pissed off at doom(aaron) for assuming i said something so fuckin'
stupid. 'night

~Kiel~