Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 16:06:34 -0400

Well, there is a whole series of model kits that feature SD versions of
Gundam mecha, the G Generation 0 and F lines. They are available at most
online stores that stock their larger cousins, such as www.actionace.com and
www.gundamshop.com
If you're just looking for figures, www.actionace.com has some interesting
SD die-cast figures of the 0083 Gundams. Anyhow, Actionace.com is your best
bet for looking for figures.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Hobbitmastr@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 3:45 PM
To: Gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Super-Deformed MS

I just saw a few pictures of the Super-Deformed Zaku, RX-78 and the RX-78-2,
and I must say, even though they're small, they make a wonderful display and
come with more weapons than any larger figures or kits. Anyway, my question
is, did they, do they, or are they planning to make anymore of these
super-deformed figures? These are the one line of figures that might get me
interested in mobile suits, not just mobile armors. So are there anymore of
these super-deformed figures? Any info would be greatly appreciated.