Hobbitmastr@aol.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:45:19 EDT

I just saw a few pictures of the Super-Deformed Zaku, RX-78 and the RX-78-2,
and I must say, even though they're small, they make a wonderful display and
come with more weapons than any larger figures or kits. Anyway, my question
is, did they, do they, or are they planning to make anymore of these
super-deformed figures? These are the one line of figures that might get me
interested in mobile suits, not just mobile armors. So are there anymore of
these super-deformed figures? Any info would be greatly appreciated.