Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 14:35:45 -0400

Forgot to mention, the prize is a Sazabi...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Chris Maier
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 1:45 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Gundam shop holding fan art/model contest

Just thought I'd mention that www.gundamshop.com is holding a contest
featuring fan art/model submissions, some of which are quite
interesting(although some people are attempting to cheat their way into the
contest using other's work). The current place-holder is GuyverC's Wing Zero
Custom, which was originally submitted by some other guy who basically stole
the work and credited as his own, but once GuyverC found out about the
fraud-and the fact that it was winning-he submitted the pic under it's
rightful owner. I have a few entries there myself, feel free to vote on them
:). My RGM-83 and Gundam Stamen's fate are pretty popular, but sadly my
"Gundzaku" is at the very bottom of the list... :(