Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 10:45:01 -0700

>Do these differ in any way, quality, size, construction or poseability from
>the G Generation 0 model kit line? Call me crazy but I'm fond of chibi
>Gundams and other mecha.
> I do have my eyes on that mini GP03....
>

>Chris

Except for the first 2 waves, the rest of the release are new toolings.
However, the price, for the most part, stays at 400 yen so even though
the color molding is better than the reissued ones from SD G Generation 0,
in terms of construction or poseability they are not as good as the recent
BB Senshi kits.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0