Doom4duke@aol.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:57:25 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/00 9:14:31 AM, GoDofChicKens@cfl.rr.com writes:

<<I sent this out a few days ago and never got any responses, so let me try
again.

Okay, I know people have asked about panel lines over and over and over.
Sorry for all you veterans but, when is the best time to fill in panel lines?
Is it before, during, or after you build a model? I finally got a Gundam
Marker, and want to build my 1/144 Nu Gundam, and want to know when to fill
in the panel lines. Also, is there a difference between funnels and fannels,
or did I just misread a post a long time ago and there is only one of them.
Also, how are they different from bits, and how do each work? Thanks
everybody.>>

    I usually fill in the panel lines when I'm finished with the model.

Michael