MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 10:07:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/00 9:59:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< It's about time that they came out with a new 1/144 Dom, period. As for
the
 FZ Zaku...why not? a Zaku is always welcome :). As for the Cima Gelgoog,
it'll
 probably be a recolor version with new gun, and then the Xammel? I dunno,
that
 seems far off. I can imagine the gp04 and the GM stuff,but the Xammel still
 seems off for me.

It would be cool though if they did make a Xamel. Of course I really want my
HGUC Aggai!!

Jason