Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 06:40:09 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: "Peter Savin" <pedro@shiporama.org>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: September 14, 2000 1:29:00 AM GMT
Subject: [gundam] CG Gelgoog

>I've finally decided to finish up my CG Gelgoog. It still needs a lot of
>detailing, and the textures are just placeholders for now, but I thought
I'd
>show it to you guys for suggestions. The midsection is a little bit fat,
>but I think I've pretty much captured the character of the MS. Any
>suggestions would be appreciated. :)

>http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/gelgoog.jpg
>http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/gelgoog1.jpg
>http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/gelgoog2.jpg
>http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/gelgoog3.jpg
>http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/gelgoog4.jpg

>Peter Savin
>bawoo@shiporama.org

The model looks great. The midsection is just about right as the gelgoog
was rather fat (Only the Gelgoog Jaeger seemed to have lost some weight! ^o^
) The head definitely could use some work as it seems a bit out of
proportion (I compared it to the line-art on my MS Encyclopedia '98). The
eye slit is too Zaku-ish. The Gelgoog's momo eye slit is more like an X it
looks kinda like this >--<.

Overall, it looks absolutely wonderfull. I can't wait to see the finished
product.

Also, I heard that Bandai has a book called "Gundam Perfect Virtual Modeler"
or something like that. I think that should help.