armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 00:09:44 -0700 (PDT)

okay i've been running this rpg in the ac. timeline, i
have one freind in and one trying to join trying to
come up with a way to let things survive in the core
of the sun, they suggested thermo viens, i still say
bull shit, one of these freinds are on the list can
you explain to him why such things are undoable even
in the gundam universe

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have been sent here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign of i cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000