Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:03:40 GMT

>were significantly larger made up for it. So its question time:
>- These are 1/100 scale, correct?

Yes they are, technically.

>- What makes the "Toys R Us" version different from ye olde generic God
>Gundam

is it the one in standard colors, or the one in silver or gold colors? I have
one that is in silver, but I don't know if this is special or not.

>- Anybody have one and want to comment on fun factor?

it helps to loosen the joints by slowly moving them around a bit. other wise,
it is no fun.

>- Any of the others in the mobile fighter DX line worth picking up?

I suggest for the sheer weirdness of it to get the Rose Gundam, and for attitude
the Gundam Spiegel. The Dragon Gundam is interesting, but it didn't quite impress
me.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.