Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:06:55 -0700

Chris Maier wrote:

> Well, there are a lot of Star Wars fans out there who enjoyed TPM. And it is
> reflected by the box office gross. I've heard Most of the TPM bashing, in my
> experience, is brought about by critics.

uh no, I can judge how bad it blew by myself thank you very much. As for being
intentionally offensive, well mabey not but I know That I cringed when I heard
both the trade federation and Jar Jar speak.

Lucas should have known that some people would interpet the trade federation as
a bad asian steryotype.

and there was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much kiddie crap in the movie.

---Brett Jensen