Alfred Urrutia (ledzep@d2.com)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:39:44 -0700

Roland Thigpen wrote:

> Like I said above, Darth Maul was also a student near the end of his training.

But you said "If Star Wars was realistic Maul would have wiped the floor with Obi-Wan as well, as Obi is basically a Jedi near the end of his training..." So, why would one warrior at the end of his training necessarily wipe the floor with the other warrior at the end of *his* training? It would make more sense for Liam's character to kill Maul or for Maul to live long enough to be killed in the second movie. Or maybe Sidious could kill him for his failure, who knows.

> These comics show what the Jedi were like several thousand years ago, the planet that they called thier own, their rites and practices, and many of their powers. And they are pretty much cannon (at least as much as the newer post trilogy novels).

I don't think I have those. I'll have to look for them.

Alfred.