Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:40:56 -0400

WHAT! He directed the first one and also produced the second and third one,
and actually from what I've read did more work on ESB and ROTJ than either
Kershner and Marquand, directing some of the scenes. Also he directed many
scenes out of the Indiana Jones scenes, including the rope bridge scene in
Temple Of Doom. Personally I think Kershner has minamal talent. Ever seen
Never Say Never Again, the remake of Thunderball? It was so amateurishly
directed, filmed and produced, didn't feel like Bond at all(Even WITH Sean
Connery!!!). In fact, the film it was supposed to remake, Thunderball, which
was about 20 years old at the time, is a much better film and looks better
as well(Specially on DVD).

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of nurbs
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 9:59 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] There is no bullet time

Lake Placid was a good movie compared with EP1(btw alfred you guys at DD did
better creature work in that flick than EP1..You guys know how render and
light
correctly) . The fact is lucas made such a POS he cant go lower..Well I
guess he
can.. But anything is more watchable than Ep1...I ll hold my breath for Ep2.
guess Sony aint too worried about Ep2 since spiderman will be relaeased in
MAy
2002.. I think Spiderman is going to kick jedi butt..I hope so
anyway...Lucas
really has no business directing his own franchise...