Roger Harkavy (mogomra@yahoo.com)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:35:20 -0700 (PDT)

Seeing the recent posts by -Z- and Mark regarding the
recent Turn-A Gundam book releases, I have a question:
what's the best book available right now in terms of
mecha coverage? Are there any volumes out there that
cover the designs featured in the later episodes (past
the introduction of Turn-X), and if not, do you think
something like this might be forthcoming?

On a related note, since I'm a big Syd Mead fan I
ordered the Mead Gundam book from an online comic
vendor (who most likely got it through Diamond), but
due to the usual delays in getting something this way
it's probably not getting here any time soon. Whatever
you recommend I'll be ordering through other channels.
Is Kinokuniya still the best source for special orders
like this? I have one I can visit locally.