nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:59:26 +0100

Lake Placid was a good movie compared with EP1(btw alfred you guys at DD did
better creature work in that flick than EP1..You guys know how render and light
correctly) . The fact is lucas made such a POS he cant go lower..Well I guess he
can.. But anything is more watchable than Ep1...I ll hold my breath for Ep2. I
guess Sony aint too worried about Ep2 since spiderman will be relaeased in MAy
2002.. I think Spiderman is going to kick jedi butt..I hope so anyway...Lucas
really has no business directing his own franchise...