Dave Hudson (krimson101@yahoo.com)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- Hyun Kye <h_kye@skidmore.edu> wrote:
> I am no Guru but I think I can help you with some of
> those.

Thanks for the input.

I pretty much snipped everything because, although the
information you wrote was very helpful, it doesn't
seem to pertain to the Sega Saturn version of the
game. (But you bet I'm going to save it for when I
get the PSX version)

Several times you refer to a "second part" of the
game. I ask: What second part? My game is only one
CD (I don't have the bonus CD.) I know the PSX
version has two disks.

I think you are talking about the PSX version because
you refer to Garma leading his own faction which does
not happen in the Saturn version.

If I am just being stupid, someone please enlighten
me. I've been a Gundam fan for almost 12 years now,
and the original was always my favorite so you can
understand why I love this game so much. I must have
played it all the way through 40 times. I've gotten
complete victories more times that I can count, either
as Zeon and taking everything down to Jaburo, or as
the Federal Forces and taking everything including Zum
City. From there I get the end narration, the end
credits, and then the game starts over at the beginning.