Hyun Kye (h_kye@skidmore.edu)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:48:16 -0400

I am no Guru but I think I can help you with some of those.

1) Kishiria making a speech with Gren watching in the
   end.

A> Kishiria does not take over Zeon. It is just that she basically
BROKE AWAY FROM YOU to create SEITOU JEON(Legitamate Zeon), claiming that
she is the righteous leader of Zeon. This happens if you play as Zeon and
take EVERY DARN FEDDIE PRODUCTIVE LANDS BUT~! JABURO. LEAVE THAT ONE ALONE
during the One Year War. After that, in the second part, One of the enemy
you need to fight against is HER with... almost ALL YOUR DARN GOOD ACES
INCLUDING CHAR;;;; Grrr.... But you get Haman later and she stays loyal to
you until the end if you choose this way ^^

2) Char making speech, much like the one he makes in Zeta Gundam, with same
footage of Giren watching at end. I take it this is Char creating Neo Zion?

A> Yes, Char's Neon Zeon. This is definitely not too hard to get if you
play as Zeon because if you take complete victory(TAKE ALL FEDDIE PRODUCTIVE
LAND INCLUDING JABURO) the war will end. In my case, I HAD TO DROP SIDE 7
in order to do this because if you don't drop it, you will have to go into
Jaburo with ONLY AGUGAIS or JAburo Attack Mobile suits ONLY. Which won't be
fun because they will be guarding there with like 40 GMs and 5 Alexs(During
this time, THEY ARE DARN ANNOYING~! ESPECIALLY IF AMURO IS ON ALEX~!;;;;;)
But if you drop Side 7 you can use ANYTHING YOU HAVE in there and THIS HELPS
A LOT. One you completely take over everything, in the beginning of the
second part, you get to fight CHar's Neon Zeons BUT~! You won't see that
movie of Char until you have beaten CHar and every enemy including Haman who
will go against you later, which isn't that fun experience with Haman sama
running around in Qubeley;;;;(TRY TO NUKE HER~! SURROUND HER AND MAKE HER
RUN OUT OF ENERGY~! DO SOMETHING BUT NORMAL WAY OF FIGHTING WON'T WORK ON
THIS ALLMIGHT TOMBOY~!)After you beat all enemies and saw the ending, you
will get to play as Char and if you choose that choice, you will see that
movie.

3) Jamitov making speech.

Hmmm I am pretty sure if you play as Zeons and do get partial victory(again,
all productive lands BUT NO JABURO)
you will be fighting Rebiru and some other group. Then if you defeat
Rebiru, Jamitov come up? BUt I forgot about this part;;; sorry;;

>My question is this: How do I get these "alternate
>timelines" in the game? Playing as the Federal Forces
>I let Jamitov gas Side 6, then let him do his own NT
>research (and got Zero Murasame!!!) but nothing
>heppened after that.

A> I mean, the game itself is already darn altered so I don't understand
what you mean? Revil is SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD when that colony laser hits
DEgin and his ship but in Giren's Greed you can go all the way to Side 3
even after A Bao A Qu, which is the last battle of the whole One Year War?
And what about Masuma Zero and Haman Sama's ZZ underlings already in Axis
fleet? I don't think they were suppose to come in until ZZ? Can anyone
confirm me on this? Of course, I know Haman sama is in Z but what about the
rest of crew like Guremi Toto, Mashuma Zero and the rest?

>Playing as Zion I figured I'd try to piss off Kishiria
>as much as possible by denying any requests and
>recommendations. As usual, after I blasted Revil and
>Degin I had the option to arrest Kishiria. If I don't
>arrest her then Giren gets shot in the head and the
>game's over. In the archives a letter made mention
>that if Kishiria is arrested she escapes and forms
>"True Zion." But this didn't happen with me.

That... never happened to me either;;; I arrested her in turn 87 and Got
Jaburo in Turn 98 but nothing like that every happened. BUT DEFINITELY, I
GOT HER REBELING against me when I couldn't nail Jaburo ONLY.(THis is
definitely but I am not sure whether you have to defeat her and the rest of
your enemies, see ending, then play as Kishiria to get that movie in the
very beginning or you just get it when she rebels against you ^^ But
eitherway, I know I am remembering it right.) Oh and don't worry about
killing Garma and Degin ^^ My Giren was perfect nice guy so he didn't kill
Garma NOR FIRED the COLONY LASER ^^;;; So none of them died and yet~!
KISHIRIA REBELLED SAYING THAT I LET THEM DIE ^^;;;; Little bit of a problem
there ^^;;;

>As far as Char is concerned, I tried to give him more
>freedom and power by not punishing him after Garma
>dies. But nothing happens other than the usual course
>of the game.

CHAR IS REALLY SIMPLE. TAKE EVERYTHING including JABURO~!(Every PROD. LAND)
and take complete victory and you will get him in 2nd half although fighting
him was a bit tough in the beginning for me ^^

>Please help, I'm begging. Is the expansion CD
>required to play the alternate versions of the game?

NO~! NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL~! ^^ If they did, I would have never bought
that game in the first place ^^..;;; Although I know Garma makes this thing
called "REVIVED ZEON";;; Although I didn't learn how to get this guy to
rebel against me? ^^:;;

Hyun Kye