Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:43:04 -0700

garrick lee wrote:

> it's not just the escaflowne merchandise that are
> suffering. i honestly haven't seen any decent
> macross merchandise since...well, since 17 years ago.

Are you kidding? The 15th anniversary PVC figures (both sizes) were sweet. I also
got a neato 300 yen Battroid figurine at K books when i was in Japan last march.

The action figure models were so-so but they did re-issue alot of the Arii models.
It does suck that the 1/55 scale toys weren't reissued though.

The DYRL DVD is very nice too.

---Brett Jensen