Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:46:06 -0700

Having watch 2 episodes, I must say that their presentation is good. The
only thing I object to is the sole advertisement in the show. At least
locally to me in Los Angeles, the sole advertisement is a breast/bust
enhancing cream for women of smaller porportation. While this ad is
appropriate for the time (10:45PM), it really does not match the content of
the show... (Fayna is of normal porpotion at last check).

[ Rodrick Su [ ]